Resource for the Planning Community
At First Covenant, our goal is to be a resource for estate planners as well as the executors they advise. Please see our current newsletter and our archive for news and information about naming an executor, self-directed IRAs, and the effects of recent legislation on planning. Feel free to call us if you have any questions.
Click on the newsletter below to open a full size copy.
View Our Latest NewsletterClick Here to Open
- Spring 2016 - Why Your Choice of Trustee Matters
- Situs Hunting - Full article plus annotations
- Spring 2015 - Situs Hunting
- 6 Lessons on Estate Planning From Duck Dynasty
- Spring 2014 - What's the Deal with Crummeys?
- Summer 2013 - Naming an Executor
- Winter 2013 - The Fiscal Cliff Fallout
- Fall 2012 - Current Favorable Federal Transfer Tax System
- Summer 2012 - Who Wants to Be a Millionaire & Why TN Repealed Gift & Inheritance Tax
- Spring 2012 - About Us